April 21, 2011

Beautiful Brows


Beautiful Brows Tutorial
I tried to show what products I used while I filmed.  I started of by priming my eyes and brows with a primer, I used L'Oreal Decrease but I don’t recommend that for long wear, I use that when I’m just making a video.  Basically what you want to do and you can use any products but you want to fill-in or create your brow.  Set that with a powder, remember if you have darker hair you can use a brown pencil to fill but the powder you are using to set will only intensify the color of the pencil, so just keep a light hand and tap your brush to get rid of any excess powder.  Brown brows with JET BLACK hair is not a good look for anyone lol.  Try to keep it as neat as possible but you will clean up the shape with concealer.  The look determines the color of concealer I use, if I know that my highlight needs to stand out and have a lighter tone then I will use a light concealer to aide in the color pay off, but if I’m going for a everyday natural (the “no makeup” makeup look) then I go for concealer closer to my complexion.  THE METHOD IS NOT THAT DIFFICULT BUT FOR ME ITS ALL ABOUT THE OUTCOME SO I USE DIFFERENT PRODUCTS THAT WILL ENSURE THE RESULTS I WANT. Once you have your concealer just take a concealer brush or an angled synthetic brush and just outline your brow, top and bottom, this is where your blending skills is key.  if you are using a lighter concealer make sure you blend the edges so you won’t see the difference in color (concealer and foundation), but if you’re not quite there with your blending, on the top brow just use a concealer that is your complexion and VOILA…. beautiful brows!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages