May 1, 2011

Color of the Day: GREEN

 

 

absolutely love this look, its what I call “understated color”.  Having the colors only on the lid is too cute and very wearable even if you’re the type that doesn’t “do” color. I used MAC’s Eye Popping Eyeshadow (from the C-shock collection). in the inner corner (you can used any lime green).  I then used MAC’s Newly Minted on the rest of the lid, this is the most beautiful sea foam green.  I gush over this color, there are several other company’s who carry similar colors however, I have not been able to find a drug store label that has a similar color pay off.  In the crease I used a matte brown and blended that to the highlight and I think I used Highlight by NYX.  To complete the look I used MAC’s Just Superb Creamsheen Gloss (you can use any type of pink gloss) and that topped off the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages