May 1, 2011

Gettin' out for a min…

Something a little neutral with a pop of color on the lips.  For my lid base I Used MAC’s Painterly Paint Pot. My lid color is a mix of MAC’s Patina Eyeshadow and Naked Pigment. In my crease I used MAC’s Texture Eyeshadow to blend and MAC’S Embark Eyeshadow to intensify the crease.  I used MAC’s Vanilla Pigment on my brow as a highlight.

All of these colors are totally dupe-able (lol, is that a word?!) I have a L.A. Colors palette somewhere around here that has colors that can replace each mentioned and I got that at the hair store for $3.00. Basically all you need is 3 maybe 4 colors, a light creamy white, a medium tan/brown, a true brown and the optional shimmery duo-chrome pink to use as a highlight but you can definitely use the creamy white instead. 

 

I’M LIVIN’ FOR THE LIPS

Released in MAC’s Quite Cure collection this electric pink is crazy, Candy Yum-yum, is my new favorite hot pink lippie.  If I could I would wear this brilliant color everyday, I honestly think that this color would work on anyone.  I’m working on a concept for a photo-shoot and you know this will make an appearance somewhere lol. So I decided to mute everything else on my face in order for this to make my lips the statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages